MERIT BADGE DAY
February 11, 2017
Check in: 7:30 - 8:00 am
Opening: 8:15 - 8:30 am
Classes: 8:30 am - 5:00pm
Pick up: 5:00 pm
Where: LDS Stake Center, 1500 Cowles St., Fairbanks, AK 99701
The Merit Badge Day is an opportunity for Boy Scouts or Venturers, of any rank, to work on merit badge requirements.
The fee is $5 per Scout.
Lunch is optional and an additional $6 and must be paid at time of registration.
Lunch will be provided by the Jamboree Troop as a fundraiser.
|Merit Badge Day Flyer|
Scouts should submit the Scout registration form and payment to their designated troop representative
no later than February 1, 2017.
|Scout Registration Form|
|Notes to Scouts|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SCOUTS
CLASS A UNIFORM is required for ALL Scouts! (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
Scouts must bring:
- ONE Merit Badge Card for each Merit Badge class taken (Signed by his Scoutmaster).
- Supplies – Note paper, pen or pencil, and water bottle
- Bring any completed prerequisites and/or documentation to class
- Scouts should read Merit Badge Book prior to class. Use Boy Scout Requirements for 2016
- Star and Life Scouts may choose up to TWO Eagle Required Merit Badge classes
- First Class Rank and Under are limited to ONE Eagle Required MB
|Schedule of Events Classes|
We are using meritbadge.info (click on link to go to registration page) to manage merit badge registration this year.
This requires that one adult in your unit register on the site as a Unit Leader. There are tutorials under the event planning “Do It Yourself Guide” tab that will show you how to do this. This system will allow you to print rosters for your unit.
This system also requires that email addresses for the scouts or parent be included so that MB counselors can contact scouts prior to class with notes about class. We recommend that you have the Master Merit Badge Schedule in front of you to assist you in sign up.
|Troop Registration Form|
If you have any questions regarding the event, please call Tina Sutton 254-458-0342