2023 Eagle Scout and Volunteer Recognition Annual Dinner
Saturday, February 18, 2023
Reception—6:00 p.m., Dinner—6:30 p.m.
Binkley Room, Pike’s Waterfront Lodge
$40.00/person (we lowered the price!)
The Midnight Sun Council has a proud tradition of bringing the best possible Scouting experience to the youth of our community.
In 2022 we served 8,872 young people in the interior of Alaska with programs that build character, personal fitness, and citizenship.
Each year the Midnight Sun Council recognizes the unselfish, grass-roots service of its volunteers at an annual dinner in their honor.
This year we plan on honoring:
- Eagle Scouts from the 2022 Eagle Scout Class
- James E. West Fellowship Award recipients
- Local volunteers for the Council Silver Beaver Award
- Local volunteers for the District Award of Merit
- Veteran Award recipient
- Incoming Board and District volunteers
Space is limited, reservations are required.
Call 907-452-1976 or visit the Council Office to RSVP by February 6th, 2023